# Funding your Wallet
A wallet allows you to store and retrieve CUDOS tokens. When you buy or receive CUDOS tokens, you can keep them in a wallet and start different transactions. Owning CUDOS will provide you with more options, such as using your tokens to become a validator/delegator and participate in staking.
This article explains where to buy/trade CUDOS and how to apply for grants.
# Where to buy CUDOS?
The current top exchanges for CUDOS trading are BitMax, KuCoin, Gate.io, Uniswap, and Poloniex. You can also trade CUDOS on the following exchanges:
For more information:
- How to Buy CUDOS On Poloniex — A Step by Step Guide (opens new window)
- How To Buy CUDOS On Uniswap A Step-by-Step Guide (opens new window)
# Get funds via faucet
To fund the newly created account:
- Go to Cudos explorer (opens new window)
- Navigate to the Faucet page (opens new window)
- Enter the address of your account, your address should look something like cudos8zp3892ahh36ce5qjdc37clzdgvyl99uwswp2re
- Enter the maximum amount of 10 Cudos to be wired to it
- Click on the button “SEND ME CUDOS”
# Apply for grants
The Cudos grants program offers funding for various opportunities:
- Application development
- Infrastructure, tools and APIs
- Research and community
The grant program aims to support the growth of the Cudos ecosystem. This will empower innovation and development and provide new opportunities for researchers, developers, and the community.
Please submit your application or proposal through this form (opens new window).
You can read the Foundation & Grants section for more information.